Google AdSense is a web-based advertising program offered by Google. It places ads directly on others’ web sites, enabling them to earn money from the traffic their sites naturally generate. Many of the ads offered are AdSense pay per click ads. The AdSense pay per click ads work by giving site publishers money for each person who visits their site and clicks through on an ad.
Google AdSense is a great way make money online and provide you with a very good monthly income but there are of course many things that you need to know in order to be able to build a successful AdSense site which continues to make you money even as you sleep by using the power of the internet. Reading through the information on Google’s AdSense website will help you to avoid mistakes that may get you rejected. Google benefits by more people using AdSense, so offering it for free was the best thing they could do.
Adsense Account Approval
Adsense approval trick has been the most wanted trick by many internet users and getting adsense approval was very tough these days. Getting adsense account approval has been a great challenge for all blog owners in the recent past. Google has been very strict in approving adsense for blogs/forums and even for websites. Every newbie blogger has a dream to get approval of Google AdSense Application as quickly as possible but most time it doesn’t get approved. You must take care of certain points in order to get your blog approved from google adsense.
Do you want to get approval of google adsense account? Then, you are on right place. This article provides some simple points that can help you to get a genuine adsense account approved. Actually, almost every webmaster is in search of a proper and legal method of getting adsense account approval and atlast I found this trick. Please read the information below to find out out what was behind getting approval for my blog. I am telling this secret as it will help many bloggers and website owners to earn from Google’s AdSense system. I am sharing some simple tips to get quick AdSense account approval especially for Indian bloggers. You must remember them while applying for a Genuine Google AdSense account.
Google Adsense Account Approval Tricks
Important: Always remember that you should not apply for a Google Adsense Account for your friends or known people because it is their duty to do it for themselves. The adsense application page may record your IP address, hence to be on safe side always recommend the person who is looking to get a Adsense Account to apply for it themselves.
- Use top level domain (TLD) i.e. www.example.com, not www.example.com/folder/ for applying an adsense account.
- Your domain must have been registered and website should be up and running live for at least 6 months before you apply for AdSense so as to get good traffic.
- Google loves content-rich websites. So, try to write as much original and good quality content as you can.
- Do not use fake name during AdSense account application submission. Always use your real name.
- You have to specify a real address in the application. So, write your actual physical address correctly, and in proper format.
- Use same personal information which you have used during domain registration as Google team may verify it. So, you must provide accurate personal information with your application that matches the information on your domain registration.
- Use a good web hosting service provide to avoid any downtime when they check your website. Also, make sure that your website do not host any malware or phishing attack scripts.
- Have good content both on quality and quantity.
- Make sure you have good Traffic at least 50 visits per day.
- Make Your Site Look Professional.
- Use Google webmaster and analytics to optimize your website content and to get most out of the Search Engines.
- Apply only once.
- Generating AdSense revenue should not be the sole purpose of your website. So, do not make you website only for AdSense or affiliate links. It should be a good content-rich website that has its own purpose to be online.
- Your site must comply with Google AdSense program policies.
At last if you get AdSense account approved, do not click your own ads.
Requirements For Google Adsense
- You need a full launched website (not under construction).
- Your website must have a minimum traffic for getting some money from adsense.
- Your website/blog must not contain a crush of keywords (High paying keywords).
- The website theme must be related to the content of the site.
- Your website Should not have contents against adsense.
- Simple Internet Browsing knowledge is enough to start this program. No Previous experience needed.
- You must have a Bank Account to deposit the cheques which you will receive from Google.
- If you are having a Blogspot blog, it must be older than 6 months.
- Your blog/website must not contain illegal content, pornography and hate-related.
- The website/blog must not have a crush of advertisements.
For more information on using Google Adsense for your business, read our article How to Make Money with Google Adsense, Why Google Banned Your Adsense Account? and How to Increase Your Adsense Revenue.
Category: Make Money Online